An elegant and simple to use file manager
Root Browser is the best way to browse and manage files on your rooted Android device.
So you’ve rooted your device but you want full access and superuser privileges – that’s where Root Browser comes in!
Root Browser gives you everything you need for advanced Android file management! Copy and paste files, change permissions, delete whole system folders if you like; open ZIPs, RARs, crack open JARs to your heart’s content.
You can even look inside APK files to find what you want and directly move it to the directory you want – all from the same app.
It’s important to note that this program is known to be unstable on Nougat, and there’ve also been reported issues with Huawei devices.
Overall, Root Browser functions pretty well for a file browser on rooted devices and is definitely worth checking out.
- Batch Change Permissions, Move, Delete, and More Designed with batch-friendly file options in mind, you’ll be able to do more with your files – even hyper compressed archives and system files!
- Expandable with JRummy Expand the power of Root Browser with with plugins and do more with your phone.
- Designed to be Simple and Fast This is designed for power users by power users – but the functionality is so effortless even people that don’t know how to program their own macros will get a lot out of the app.
- Unstable on Nougat This program is known to be unstable on some Nougat builds
- Known Issues with Huawei Devices Some users have reported issues on Huawei devices, specifically Huawei Y6 Pro.
- Not a Root App Please note that this is for previously rooted devices, and will not root your phone.
Quick new update! This release includes:
- Small but significant changes for app optimization and improved performance